Wednesday 21 March 2012

The Cavern-Liverpool

Abby, I thought you might be interested in The Cavern Club as you mentioned that you're interested in the older music scene. It was, as you probaby know, made famous by The Beatles. I was there for a gig a few weeks ago and I'd recommend visiting it. The atmosphere is great and you might get some good photos for inspiration? I'm pretty sure there is live music playing every day from an early enough time. I know it's not in Manchester but I thought it might be a place you might want to visit, if you havn't already.

Cavern_club_venue_web
There's a Tequila bar in Liverpool called 'Cava' that you might like too. It has just got so much character! Here's quite a blurry picture that I took on a night out there last weekend. It just reminded me of what you said you were interested in. Hope it helps somehow.

Cava

No comments:

Post a Comment