Tuesday 1 May 2012

Exhibition Preparation Ideas 2

Michelle, I like the idea of a group name for the exhibition. 'Found' sounds good as I suppose it could be relevant to all of our projects as we have all found something within Manchester to respond to.


Lighting- I will definitely be using lighting in my work> Lighting brings out the best in final pieces so I think we should take advantage of that.

Presentation- perhaps we could (once everyone has an idea of final piece) arrange our pieces as if they all fit together in some way, or lead into each other. Make it our own environment of some description. Just a few ideas. We could make it look really fantastic. But I don't think we should worry yet because things won't come together til the last minute like they always do. Still got  5 weeks? 4? left and things will change a lot in that time.


1 comment:

  1. Talking today in the tutorial we felt we needed ONE word that really just out and captures the audience.

    I still think our ideas our changing so thinking about presentations is still quite hard at this stage, however if we can work on a title thats a start.

    ReplyDelete